Saturday, June 11, 2011

Leaving for Disney

Hey all! I haven't posted in like... two years... or a year and a half.. something like that. But I'm posting now! Hanners said she thinks I should start blogging again, so, I'm gonna try my best to keep up with it. :)

Tomorrow afternoon I'm leaving to go to Disney World!!!!! I've never been there before. Heck, I've never even been to Florida before! And I've never been on a plane either! :O I'm kinda nervous about riding on a plane (cuz they just seem so...BIG), but I'm sure I'll be fine. Mandy, Megan, and I are going to watch Tangled on Megan's dad's iPad. It's gonna be awesome! Tangled is like the best Disney movie EVER! :D I really hope that we can meet Rapunzel and Flynn while we are at Disney! That would be so awesome!

We are going to arrive at Disney World at around 7 or 7:30 at night tomorrow. After we get all settled in our resort, we are going to Magic Kingdom for the night! I can't WAIT to see Cinderella's castle! :D And that night we are watching the fireworks. It's gonna be awesome! And I get to ear ribssssss. *lick lips* Yummyyyy.

Well, I gotta go. I'm going to the Sunday School Picnic at my church, and I have to wash some dishes before we go.

See ya.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I did have fun. But I missed you terribly. It's true.

      Delete
    2. I missed you too. I remember the Sunday you left for the airport I was like "Man.. I miss her already. How am I supposed to wait until after the first week of Lamoka to see her again?" It was like 4 weeks.

      Delete
  2. Everybody misses you guys. Already. Haha have a good time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Tangled is the best Disney movie ever. <3

    ReplyDelete